Saturday, June 20, 2009

Less than 2 weeks until my puppy arrives!!

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my puppy. Less than 2 weeks and he will be here! I'm ready. I still have a few puppy proofing things to get done, but I have plenty of time. His crate is here... He's got tons of toys... I've got this blog set up for him, and also set up a way so I can set up my computer for LIVE STREAMING VIDEO of him -- so I can see him when I'm at work... This may be a little obsessive, but I know I will miss him when I go to work.... Luckily I have an entire week off to spend with him...

We will have to practice being apart however, even though I think I will want to be with him 24 hrs a day, I don't want him to have separation anxiety when I leave and howl all night. My landlord will NOT be happy about that....


Anyway...

The address for the live streaming video to come is: http://jessy01010.camstreams.com/

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to the puggle posse. Puggles are the best! There is a lot of behaviors you can work on while the puppy is little that will make your life easier when he gets bigger. Puggles are pullers on the leash. They are super smart so you can train him to do all sorts of tricks. We trained our puggle to use a doggie litter box. It is helpful when we are not home, he can take care of his needs on his own. But it is something you need to start when they are young. For sure I would recommend crate training. They chew chew chew. Check out my blog and meet all the puggles there. Mr. Puggle is on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and even has his own store. So if you have a really clear high resolution picture of your new puppy I can put make an aisle in Mr. Puggle's store for you. You can send out announcements with the puppies name on it. tee hee hee

    you are in for such a blessing. puggles are so loving. good luck and make sure you hook up with some puggle people if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete